Thursday, January 20, 2011

FOSS Presentation

Hi Everyone...

Tomorrow I'll be conducting a presentation on FOSS - Free Open Source Software - for local area Teachers, Administrators and Technology Personnel at out PBS Station. Although this workshop is not open to the general public, you can still find out more about FOSS from my workshop web page:
http://faculty.plattsburgh.edu/edwin.vega/education/workshops.html

I'm looking to conduct another FOSS workshop on campus as part of the Digital Media Workshop Series this semester that will be open to all students, faculty and staff. Details are forthcoming!

I hope this information is helpful to anyone who wishes to learn more about FOSS.
As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this.

-VegaDMS

No comments:

Post a Comment