Saturday, January 22, 2011

FOSS Presentation - Follow Up

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday's presentation on FOSS (Free Open Source Software) went extremely well! What should have been an hour long discussion turned into a 2 hour one. Three camera shoot and an audience full of Educators and Techies in the studio at MountainLake PBS.

Everyone did an awesome job. The Production crew gave us (my wife and I) full freedom without time restrictions. The "Q&A" session ran throughout our discussion as we covered a variety of software, demos, training sites and resources. Also, we discussed how-to bring some older technologies back to life in the K-12 environment.

PBS will begin editing the presentation next week and they're looking to have it streamed online.
Most cool!

I'll post when the video becomes available.

If you have any questions about FOSS, please drop me an email.

Have a great weekend! I have to get back to work now.

-VegaDMS

No comments:

Post a Comment